Morphing Tattoos are a special scripted tattoo that can moved to any location of the body and changed into dozens of designs, as well as having one specially altered one. There are normally two types of morphing tattoos. Living and Undead.
A list of all the verbs for morphing tattoos. Using StormFront, you can click a morphing tattoo to get the list!
Rub changes the descriptor of the tattoo.
Tap changes the creature type of the tattoo.
These commands allow you to move the tattoo to a new location of your body.
Turn allows you to "tweak" the tattoo to move to a new location, however unlike PUSH/PROD/NUDGE, the tattoo must be visible.
- As you tweak your ghoulish vamp tattoo, it shuffles a bit and glares malevolently in the direction of your fingers.
Touch causes the tattoo to either be activated, or turns it off. Once activated, the tattoo will randomly move to new locations of the body whenever. It will also display the messaging for all 3rd persons to see.
Pull changes the tattoo into your custom tattoo.
- Your ghoulish vamp tattoo squirms and wriggles about as you plant your lips upon its face.
- As you lick your ghoulish vamp tattoo, it seems to cringe and shudder in response.
- As you bunch up your leg muscles to display a red-eyed ghoulish vamp tattoo, it glances about the area with an apathetic stare.
- As you sniff at your ghoulish vamp tattoo, it shifts in place and gives you a strange look.
- As you knock upon your ghoulish vamp tattoo, it wobbles around in a dizzy manner.
- You cast an appraising glance at your ghoulish vamp tattoo.